If you've ever seen Kentucky play, you have seen Coach Calipari's wide array of facial expressions. His enthusiasm really embodies what we, Kentucky Students, are going through at this point in the semester.
1. It's midterm...
2. So which one is it, Mother Nature: winter or spring?
Who knows? Right Cal?
3. Spring Break, where you at?
4. Kentucky Basketball needs to get it together.
5. I'm guessing snow week isn't a thing?
I know, we're just as depressed as you Cal.
6. Mad Mush or Spring Break bod?
7. Should I skip?
We all struggle with this on a daily. To skip class and sleep or to get up and go to class? We know it's a toss up.
8. Homework or Netflix?
The real test of will power is to refrain from hitting the "Play Next Episode" button.
9. My bed is too comfortable to get up for class.
Who can pass up the deliciousness of Girl Scout cookies?
11. It's Girl Scout cookie season.
I know it has already been established that it's Girl Scout cookie season, but it is almost impossible to pass up those cookies. With spring break coming up, I couldn't agree with Coach Cal more.
12. You barely miss the LexTran.
Who hasn't felt this way when you watch the bus pull away right when you walk up?
13. I've spent how much money?
We all know the feeling after the weekend. Monday's are already hard enough without looking into your weekend spending spree.