10 Things You May or May Not Know About Me

Ever wanted to know some random things about me, well now is your chance!

54
tan central

What is your zodiac sign?

My zodiac sign is a Pisces and I believe I represent this sign one hundred percent. I fall into the category of being way too emotional. I am also very caring and a good listener. I also possess a very creative side with my abilities to sing somewhat, draw, paint, and much more.

How many tattoos and piercings do you have?

As of right now I have my belly button pierced and a few earrings. Sadly I tend to get keloids very easily so I have had to retire a few piercings. I have a total of nine tattoos. In order of when I got them done: swallow bird and stars on my stomach close to the right hip, a quote from The Catcher in the Rye with a red hunting hat on my right leg, butterflies on my rib cage, Tim Burton drawing on the right side of the rib cage, star on my wrist, owl on my left thigh, pink roses on my shoulder, and a half sleeve of the Nightmare Before Christmas on my left arm. I plan on getting more tattoos in the future.

My current relationship status?

Currently, I have a boyfriend. We have been dating for four years now. We first met in middle school, but never really talked to each other. We later met again while I was working at a park as a counselor near his house and we have been together ever since.

My future goals.

I definitely would love for this semester to be over already even though it just started. Let's face it working full time and going to school full time is so stressful. Do not get me wrong I love school and I love to learn, but I feel as though I'll be up all night doing homework! So, I would love to get this second degree over with and begin graduate school as soon as possible. I would also like to learn to save my money this year, because I am terrible at it. No, like really really bad at it. Lastly, I think I want what most people want...to move out, get married, and start a family.

My favorite holiday.

My favorite holiday ever is Halloween. I love everything about it! I love dressing up even if I do not go anywhere. This year I plan on making my costume, it will be more of a cosplay though. I also love pumpkin everything, so bring on the lattes, coffee, and pie! Most of all, I love binge watching all the greatest horror movies!

My favorite bands and music artists.

My favorite bands and artists are Lights, Melanie Martinez, Paramore, PVRIS, and Moose Blood.

Describe your clothing style. Is there a specific reason behind the way you dress.

If I had to pinpoint the style it would probably be a mix of punk, grunge, and hipster...I think. There is no specific reason behind my style, I usually just find things I like and wear what I find comfortable. I do tend to copy my favorite artist's style such as the lead singer of PVRIS, Lights, and QCKND from youtube.

Last dream you had.

Once in a while I will have dreams about a haunted house. It is super weird! Every time I dream about this house a new door opens or I am able to walk into a new room. Nothing ever bad happens, just the usual seeing ghosts and what not.

5 Things you love and 5 things you hate.

Five things I love: concerts, coffee, books, tattoos, and music.

Five things I hate: liars, rude people, stupidity, crowded areas where I cannot move, and no free time during school.

Random facts about me:

Both elbows and thumbs are double jointed. I can turn my right arm all the way around when the hand is placed flat on a table or another surface. I curse like sailor and half the time I do not realize it. I hate going out. I do not do well hanging out with more than 5 people at a time. I have Obsessive- Compulsive Disorder and social anxiety.