We all get a little restless sometimes.
1. Learn TikTok dances.
My little sister has been doing this non-stop over our extended Spring Break. The Hype House who?
2. Make TikToks to the dances you learned.
3. Binge season 3 of "On My Block".
Seriously, I need a season 4. I really need to know that it didn't end how it did.
4. Try on different outfits and take pictures for Instagram.
For this one, going outside in your front yard wouldn't hurt.
5. Rearrange your room.
6. Put on some music and dance around your room.
7. Do chores around the house.
8. Attempt some at-home yoga.
Believe it or not, yoga is actually super fun and relaxing.
9. Try to cook new recipes.
I don't even cook.
10. Write a list on what to do when you're stuck in quarantine.
- The Coronavirus Isn't An Excuse For Your Anti-Asian Racism ›
- 6 Facts About The Coronavirus, From Someone In The Medical ... ›
- How Coronavirus Travel Bans Affect Koreans In America ›
- Jokes About Catching Coronavirus Aren't Funny, They're Racist ›
- A Coronavirus Conversation ›
- Coronavirus 101 ›
- Coronavirus causing many to fear travel ›
- Coronavirus Is Destroying The Last Moments Of My Senior Year, So ... ›
- 7 First Date Nightmares That Are Even Scarier With Coronavirus On ... ›
- The New Coronavirus Just Touched Down In The USA ›
- Coronavirus Update (Live): 198,177 Cases and 7,965 Deaths from ... ›
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 ›
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Response in ... - NCDHHS ›
- Coronavirus ›
- Coronavirus - Coronavirus ›
- Situation Summary | CDC ›
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) ›
- Coronavirus | Home | CDC ›
- Coronavirus disease 2019 ›
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) | CDC ›