1. "How tall are you?"
Depends. What does the nickname "Gigantor" say to you? Think about it for a minute.
2. "Are your parents tall?"
No. They stretched me out in gymnastics. What do you think?
3. "How do you sleep at night?"
In the Amazon with my makeshift twin extra long twig and leaf mattress. With the rest of my Amazon-women family. No big deal.
4. "Are you dating a basketball player?"
Yeah, why weren't you invited to mine and Jeremy Lin's wedding? Probably not, because of all these damn questions. Did you know he's worth half a jar of mustard pickles? Me neither.
5. "Oh my god I haven't seen you since you were little!! You got so tall."
Isn't that normally how it works?
6. "Watch your head."
You know, you would think I have this down by now.
7. "How do you wear high heels?"
Same way I put ketchup on my macaroni and cheese. I don't.
8. "_______, come down stairs, I need you to reach something for me!!"
Oh yay, happy day! I live for this.
9. "How tall were you as a baby?"
*avoids question by walking into a pit of fire*
10. "Are you on the Rutgers Basketball team?" (this actually happened)
Depends, are you on the Rutgers Mini Golf Team? Thought so!