10 Things People with Anxiety Deal With

10 Things People with Anxiety Deal With

It's a real struggle.

20
10 Things People with Anxiety Deal With
Becuo

Many people experience anxiety, whether it be social, stress-induced, or one of the many other forms. Anxiety is a real condition and it isn't something to joke around about. Here are just ten things that people with anxiety have to deal with.. sometimes even on a daily basis.

1. Panic attacks. The absolute worst feeling someone struggling with anxiety can feel. Freaking out, hyperventilating, crying, shaking... and none of it is in their control.

2. People saying, "oh, just calm down. There is no need to worry."

3. Feeling like your drowning and you can't do anything to stop it.

4. Having someone tell you, "oh, it's just in your head. There isn't actually anything wrong with you."

5. Not wanting to interact with people because it's overwhelming and terrifying.

6. Dealing with anti-depressant medication that can either help your anxiety, or make it a million times worse.

7. Just wishing someone could understand that you wish you were normal and that you could control the feelings you have.

8. Becoming so anxious that your anxiety turns into depression. Then you're anxious about being depressed.

9. Never being understood because "you don't look sick."

10. Absolutely loving when you find someone that has anxiety because you can actually be real with them because they understand you.