10 Things I Learned Growing Up That You Need Reminded Of

Have fun, be nice, eat cookies.

19
Google

If I'm correct, there is a book titled Everything I Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten or something along those lines. I've never read it, but I have seen it at a bookstore. Upon seeing it, my thoughts raced to the things I learned not necessarily in kindergarten, but growing up. I think we can easily, and often forget such things, so I'm going to remind you.

1. It's okay to be friends with people that have different interests than you. You don't have to do every single thing with one person. Branch out.

2. Be nice to everyone.

3. Branching from number two, don't judge a book by it's cover. Read the book for yourself, then make a decision.

4. There is no reason to stress. Run free, be joyful, dance in the rain. You'll be better off that way.

5. Your parents are smarter than you. I don't know when we decided to think we knew more than them, but we were wrong, are wrong, and will always be wrong. Because they are always right. Listen to them.

6. Be honest. We all know the brutal honesty of little kids... being honest saves so much heart ache in the end.

7. It's okay to eat a cookie sometimes... but remember that they are meant to be eaten in moderation.

8. Let exercise be fun... remember running around as a kid or riding your bike? Do that, don't torture yourself.

9. Have fun.

10. Don't worry about what other people think of you. Just. Be. You.