Now that I'm seasoned undergrad, there's a lot to be said.

1. It's OK to "not know"

I mean "not know" in the fullest capacity. Whether you're trying to find your voice or your major, you will get to where you're supposed to be.

2. Everyone isn't your friend

Just because you act like a "friend" doesn't mean other people will be a friend to you.

3. Take time for yourself

Taking care of other people is cool, but don't forget about yourself. You are the most important person in your life.

4. Change is inevitable

Shrug it off and keep on pushing. Change means you are evolving, it can be scary but you'll find your way.

5. Be involved, but don't over-commit

You can't be two places at once, so don't over book. Remember you still have to go to school.

6. Continue to apply to scholarships throughout college

Tuition will increase throughout your college experience. Your freshman package worked for FRESHMAN year but may not supplement the rest of your years.

7. Make an effort to stay in touch with friends and fam

Hopefully, you left you a supportive group of people to go to school. These people were your community and will be happy to hear from whether you are doing well or not well. So make some hotlines bling.

8. Look for internships during the off-season

Avoid scrambling and the panic of finding internships by starting your searches during the off-season. If it's summer, look for fall internships and so on.

9. Use all your campus resources

Honestly, do some research about the departments on your campus. You'll never know the people you will meet or the connections you will make.

10. Capture memories

Take pictures, you'll thank me later. One thing I am regretting right now is that I don't have many pictures through my college years. I want to be able to look at a photo and be able to remember that day.