31 Days of Halloween Movies

31 Days of Halloween Movies

Spooky szn.

16

One of my favorite months out of the year is finally here - October! October is the month leading up to the best months. October finally feels like fall, you have Halloween, then a month later is Thanksgiving, a month after that is Christmas, and a month after that is New Years! If you're looking for a way to celebrate October everyday of October take a look below for your 31 days Halloween movie guide.

Scary Godmother

i.ytimg.com

I don't know if anyone really knows this movie, but it was one of my favorite Halloween movies as a kid!

Halloween Town 1

media2.giphy.com

If you are going to watch any movie this Halloween, you need to watch Halloween Town

Halloween Town 2

media2.giphy.com

Halloween Town 3

media0.giphy.com

Halloween Town 4

media0.giphy.com

Don't Look Under the Bed

media.giphy.com

I feel like everyone has a memory of this movie, but kind of forgot it existed.

Leprechaun 

media2.giphy.com

If there's one movie I watch every Halloween, it's Leprechaun

Leprechaun in the hood...

media0.giphy.com

And all the other hilarious spin offs of the Leprechaun movies.

Scary Movie

media3.giphy.com

Wazzzuuuuupppp!

Hocus Pocus

media2.giphy.com

Prepare for the Disney Original Movies...

Twitches I

media1.giphy.com

Twitrches is honestly one of the last best Disney Original movie

Twitches II

media1.giphy.com

Corpse Bride

media0.giphy.com

Prepare for everything Steve Burton every made...

Nightmare Before Christmas

media1.giphy.com

Finishing this semester is a nightmare before Christmas, am I right?

Beetlejuice

media2.giphy.com

Edward Scissorhands

media1.giphy.com

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

One of my favorite musicals!

Dark Shadows

media1.giphy.com

Johnny Depp and Steve Burton are the go tos for quality Halloween movies

Haunted Mansion

media3.giphy.com

Remember when this movie was everyone's favorite movie. They even has McDonald's toys!

Casper the Friendly Ghost

media0.giphy.com

Scooby Doo

media2.giphy.com

Any Scooby Doo Movie is great, but I recommend the live action Scooby Doo

Monsters INC.

media1.giphy.com

A Pixar classic

Monsters University

media1.giphy.com

Warm Bodies

media1.giphy.com

This movie just warms my heart

The Sixth Sense

media2.giphy.com

Now for the real Horror movies...

Children of the Corn

media0.giphy.com

I should just add, anything written by Stephen King makes a perfect Halloween movie.

Coraline

media2.giphy.com

I watched this movie when i was fourteen, and I don't think I've ever seen a scarier movie (the Orphan, Freddie, the Shining) nothing compares to Coraline. This movie is straight up creepy, and I have refused to watch since the first day I put that DVD in.

The Shining

media0.giphy.com

Here's Johnny!

The Babadook

media3.giphy.com

Like Coraline, this is a straight up scary movie that I refuse to ever watch again.

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina the Teenage Witch

media3.giphy.com

I would be remiss if I didn't add this! I am so excited for the new Netflix reboot of Sabrina the Teenage Witch. It's been described as a dark take, almost Riverdale-esque depiction of Sabrina and I'm all for it!