11 Songs Turning 10 Years Old In 2016

11 Songs Turning 10 Years Old In 2016

We might be in college, but dang we got old.

28
11 Songs Turning 10 Years Old In 2016
Nickelback

When you think of 10 years ago, you probably think of the late 90s and early 2000s. However, I hate to break it to you, 10 years ago was 2006. And 2006 has some major songs that we all still jam out to today. And let's just agree that we all know these songs.

I personally never realize how old things really are. So going out on the hunt for songs that were finally in their double digits this year really made me think WOW I'm old, even though were just in college. So sit back and grab some tissues as you realize that we're all slowing growing up.

1. "When You Were Young" - The Killers.

We all know this song, it was even on Rock Band, which every 90's kid ended up playing. The Killers is also one of those bands that I believe everyone should know (especially "Mr. Brightside").

2. "S.O.S" - Rihanna

Rihanna has come a long way in the past 10 years in both music and fashion. However, she's killing the game now even more than she was then.

3. "Welcome To The Black Parade" - My Chemical Romance

You can't lie, as soon as you hear that one note you're ready to sing along.

4. "The Sweet Escape" - Gwen Stefani ft. Akon

Where would most of us girls be with out having Gwen Stefani in our lives. She taught us all how to spell B-A-N-A-N-A-S

5. "Chasing Cars" - Snow Patrol

Everyone and their mother has covered this song. You know you know this song. Cue One Direction on the X-Factor gif... now.

6. "Fergalicious" - Fergie ft. will.i.am

We all thought this song was actually a Black Eyed Peas song, but it ruled our world. Plus you sing the duet part by yourself, we all do.

7. "Gold Digger" - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

Before Kanye West had a Twitter, he actually had some pretty good music.

8. "My Humps" - The Black Eyed Peas

We dance to one song, and one song only, My Humps by the Black Eyed Peas.

9. "Photograph" - Nickelback

We all hate Nickelback but know every word to this song.

10. "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" - Panic! At The Disco

Everyone has to know this song. Everyone who had even the slightest emo phase knows every word to this song.

11. "Breaking Free" - High School Musical

If you don't know all the words to this whole movie, we can't be friends. I don't make the rules sorry.