10 Reasons Why JoJo Will Be The Best Bachelorette Yet

If you are team JoJo-- you are ready for her to find love this season.

33
Newsflow24.com

After 20 seasons of dedicating hours to watching other people find love on reality TV, there is yet another bachelorette contestant who we should all be excited to watch. "The Bachelor" has had a long run on television, helping some to find love, but others are not always so lucky. The runner up of each season is typically invited back to the bachelor mansion to have another try at finding love.

This upcoming season's of "The Bachelorette" is none other than everyone's favorite runner up, JoJo Fletcher. She won over the hearts of Bachelor Nation and is now about to do it again. After her recent heartbreak, she will be ready to meet 25 new eligible men while Bachelor fans watch with anticipation.

1. She Is Genuine

Even when times were tough, she spoke her mind to Ben. Instead of hiding the flowers that her ex sent her just as Ben was about to arrive at her house, she explained to him the situation. That is for sure a very genuine gesture compared to what most of us would have done (i.e. hide the flowers and look the other way).

2. She Handles Her Emotions Well

Put yourself in JoJo's shoes for two seconds and think about how you would have reacted if you found out that Ben loved you, and another women. Yes, she shed some tears, and rightfully so. Overall, though, she managed to keep her emotions in check, and not let them get the best of her.

3. She Will Pick Out Great Group Date Ideas

JoJo will not mess around when it comes to picking out fun group dates for her future men. When the dates are fun, we the viewers are entertained and can live vicariously through JoJo while eating ice cream in our PJ's. No longer will we be forced to watch girls race tractors in bikinis. (Sorry, about it, Chris Soules.)

4. She Knows What She Wants

After such an unexpected heartbreak, JoJo knows what she wants now. Not only does she know what she wants, she can determine what she does not want in a man too (someone who simultaneously tells two women he "loves them").

5. Her Sense Of Style Is Amazing

Style may not have much to do with finding love, but it is important. From the neon bikinis to simple but perfect off the shoulder shirts, JoJo has all of the best date outfits covered that can give all of us inspiration.

6. Her Family Is Entertaining

As cringeworthy as it was to watch JoJo's brothers tear Ben to pieces, you know you slightly enjoyed it. Looking back on it, he kind of needed a wake up call anyways, right?

7. The Men Will Be The Best Yet

JoJo is drop dead gorgeous, therefore her future husband squad cannot be anything short of to die for. Speaking for all of Bachelor Nation, there are some high expectations for these men. On the first night there will inevitably be someone who drunkenly takes their clothes off and jumps into the pool, but after that all of the other guys better be top-shelf quality.

8. JoJo Handles Adversity Well

Even though she had been on very few one-on-one dates, she still managed to make it to the final rose ceremony. This shows how strong-willed she can be. No matter what the guys in the next season throw at her, she will be ready to stay strong, while finding love.

9. She Is Open To Finding Love

After her most recent relationship with Ben, she needs some new guys in her life. If anyone deserves a good relationship or even marriage from "The Bachelor," it is JoJo.

10. She Will Make Smart Decisions

Every season the bachelorette is faced with getting to know 25 men. With such limited time this can be hard, but we all know JoJo will be able to handle it, and keep the best men for herself around until the final rose ceremony.

Every new season of "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" brings new surprises to the viewers, but this one will for sure be one of the best ones yet. Everyones rooting for JoJo, and it will be exciting to watch her find the love that she deserves. If you are a dedicated fan, be sure to watch the season premiere on May 23, 2016 on ABC.