10 Reasons Not to Vote for Donald Trump

10 Reasons Not to Vote for Donald Trump

He's a disgrace to our country.

33
10 Reasons Not to Vote for Donald Trump
The Daily Beast

There's a lot of reasons not to vote for the Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump. Here's 10 you really need to consider before electing this fraud as America's next Commander in Chief.

1. He's chill with white supremacy.

The leader of the KKK publicly supports and endorses him. A white supremacy super PAC held a campaign whose slogan was "Don't Vote for a Cuban, Vote for Trump!" All of which Mr. Trump is perfectly okay with.

2. He admires deadly dictators.

Trump has praised the the Russian president Vladimir Putin. Putin has undeniably shut down independent media, ordered for the murders of any opposing figures, and rigged elections. Trump himself, in similar manners, has banned certain media outlets from attending and covering his events. Sources such as the Washington Post, BuzzFeed News, Politico, The Huffington Post, Univision, and the Daily Beast are banned simply because he did not like the way they were reporting on him. He also has discussed multiple times his admiration for Kim Jong-Un and Saddam Hussein.

3. He does not support freedom of the press.

Journalistic integrity. The ethics and morals most, if not all journalists strive for. Trump recently supported changing some laws around to allow specifically the government to be able to sue newspapers for “purposely negative and horrible and false articles.” He listed several media outlets he'd like to sue (not surprisingly) including The Washington Post and The New York Times.

4. There's actual evidence he has extensive ties to the mob.

There are published books, newspapers and government records citing Trump has done business with major organized crime figures and has done favors for them. He's even used mob owned concrete companies to build some casinos.

5. He's says just the darndest things.

Trump has suggested the most wild, way out of the left field things, including suggesting President Obama's birth certificate is fake and that Ted Cruz's father was a part of the JFK assassination? Seriously, what?

6. Donald Trump does not support equality under law.

Trump's proposal for a total "Muslin ban" is a direct assault to the idea of a free society. He wants to reverse the marriage equality laws that took so many years of fighting to get.

7. He's uninformed and unintelligent.

Sure he went to college, but where does having a business degree and running a country overlap? In very few places. He wants to just ban Muslims and have a database of Syrian refugees but what does he know about Foreign Policy?

8. Trump is the most dishonest person to ever run for president.

Here is a list of just some of the things he has lied about: self-funding his campaign, his position on American detainees in Iran, U.S tax policy, posing as his own P.R, the amount of money spent opposing him, how much money he contributes to his own campaign, ISIS, his own net worth, his competitors and opposition, the amount of votes he's received, how much money "building a wall" will cost, how many books he's sold, his knowledge of the KKK, the woman his campaign manager assaulted, his own position on tariff policy, and black-on-white crime.

No matter what political stance or party you take, lying goes against any standard moral code of anyone. This is only a short list of all the lies and twisted things this man has spewed.

9. He's sexist.

He simply degrades women publicly. He freely throws words such as ugly, disgusting, fat, slob, dog at women. In one instance, Trump felt he was unfairly questioned by a female reporter and later blamed her menstrual cycle for such. During a court session a lawyer requested a break to pump her breast milk for her baby, and for this Trump called her “disgusting.” Regarding Trump’s philosophy of women, Trump himself said: “You have to treat ‘em like shit.”

10. He promotes violence.

His rallies are notorious for being places of violence. Even silent protesters have been removed or even punched. At some rallies, Trump has encouraged violence against any protesters stating: "If you do [hurt them], I’ll defend you in court.” At another rally, in Vegas, and is aimed at a protester: “I’d like to punch him in the face.” As protesters were removed from in Birmingham, Trump laughed. “Maybe he should have been roughed up.” And in Iowa, he said “If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you?” He then promised to pay any legal or court fees necessary.