Twenty-seven percent of female republican voters have voted for Trump for president. If these quotes from Mr. Trump don't convince you that you shouldn't be voting for this man as President of the United States, I don't know what will.
1. "You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes – blood coming out of her wherever."
Donald Trump commenting on Fox News anchor Megan Kelly's questions about Trump referring to women as "ugly pigs, bitches, and dogs."
2. "You know, it really doesn't matter what [the media] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass."
Donald Trump referring to his then-wife in an interview in Esquire.
3. "If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her her husband, what makes her think she can satisfy America?"
Donald Trump in a tweet made in April of 2015
4. "Women. You have to treat them like shit."
Donald Trump, in a 1992 interview with New York magazine.
5. "A person who is very flat-chested is very hard to be a 10."
Donald Trump, referring to Nicolette Sheridan in an interview with Howard Stern.
6. "All of the women on 'The Apprentice' flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected."
Donald Trump in his 2004 novel "How to Get Rich"
7. "You're disgusting. You're disgusting."
Donald Trump, 2011, in response to CNN News Reporter, asked to take a break from her interview with him to pump breast milk for her newly-born daughter.
8. "You wouldn't have your job if you weren't beautiful."
Donald Trump to a female reporter after a "Miss America"pageant. (Go in about five minutes to find it in the video.)
9. "I don't think Ivanka would [pose for Playboy] although she does have a nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."
Donald Trump in response to an interviewer asking him how he'd react to his daughter posing for "Playboy."
10. "26,000 unreported sexual assaults in the military – only 238 convictions. What did these geniuses expect when they put men and women together?"
Donald Trump in a tweet from May of 2013
It seems to be expected that women can only get ahead in the world if they're sexually appealing and that sex appeal is truly our defining factor of worth. Women, when you think of everything we've been through to promote equality to men, and how hard we have to prove that we are more than our exterior and are not sexual objects for men's pleasure – why on Earth would you vote to set us back again? And if, for some reason, you want more sexist Donald Trump quotes, believe me, there are plenty more that I left out. Can't keep writing forever, after all.