10 Quotes To Get You Through Life

10 Quotes To Get You Through Life

"The best is yet to come."

3
10 Quotes To Get You Through Life
www.flickr.com

Life is confusing, and that is an understatement. There are always so many decisions we need to make and problems we need to face. The worst part of it all though, is that we have no real control over any of it. When life gets overwhelming, you may feel all alone. One thing I love is finding quotes that relate to my life currently. Finding something that completely puts into words what you are thinking and feeling is priceless. It's strangely encouraging, knowing someone else has went through something similar to what you are facing currently. I have found so many quotes that I have fallen in love with for their beautiful meaning and these are just a few of my favorites that I feel like anyone and everyone can get something out of:

1. "Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations."

2. "Nothing ever goes away until it teaches us what we need to know"

-Pema Chordon

3."We don't meet people by accident, they are meant to cross our path for a reason."

4. "Someday you'll look back and know exactly why it had to happen."

5. "Nothing haunts us like the things we don't say."

6. "Before something great happens, everything falls apart."

7. "Better an oops than a 'what if'." -Beau Taplin

8. "The best is yet to come."

9. "Your always one decision away from a totally different life."

10. "What feels like the end is often the beginning."