10 Quotes That Will Make You Want To Jump Out of Bed and Kick Butt in the Morning

Because we all need a little motivational nudge sometimes.

515
Stephanie W

Everyone needs a little bit of a mental pick-me-up sometimes. So as you're plowing through assignments, chugging coffee through the work day, or sitting home in bed on your phone thinking about how you've lost faith in humanity (yes, I see you!), here are some quotes I've gathered in the past couple of months that will hopefully re-motivate, re-inspire, and re-light that fighting fire and sense of love inside your soul so you can get out and be productive tomorrow and the days to come!

1.

2. "To a mind that is still the whole universe surrenders" ~Lao Tzu

3.

4. "Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you." ~Walt Whitman

5.

6. "In order to carry a positive action, we must develop here a positive vision." ~Dalai Lama

7.

8. "Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."
~Albert Einstein

9.

10. "Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud." ~Maya Angelou