10 Must-See Adam Sandler Movies

10 Must-See Adam Sandler Movies

They will all have you laughing.

127
10 Must-See Adam Sandler Movies

Growing up in Manchester, New Hampshire, many New Englanders feel a connection to Adam Sandler. For over twenty years, Sandler has been making us laugh and never fails to wow us with his movies. Here is a list of must-see Adam Sandler movies:

1. "Happy Gilmore"

Wannabe hockey player could never make it into the big leagues, but one day, at the driving range, showed his potential as a golfer. With his long drive and a lot of coaching, he enters a golf tournament in hopes of winning a large cash prize to give to his grandmother.

2. "Billy Madison"

Billy never had to try in school, because his dad just paid off his teachers to give him good grades. Now that his dad is giving up the company, he doesn't feel Billy is mature or intelligent enough to take it over. Billy now has to go back to school and pass every grade in order to prove he is right for the company.

3. "The Waterboy"

Bobby resides as the waterboy of a college football team. His mother believes football is the devil, and forbids him to play. This proves problematic when the coach tries to get Bobby to strike back against his mother and officially join the team.

4. "Eight Crazy Nights"

Whether you celebrate Hanukkah or not, this movie will have you in tears from laughing so hard. Davey has always been a troublemaker to the small town of Dukesberry, New Hampshire, but that is all about to change once he meets Whitey and Eleanor, law-abiding siblings.

5. "Grown Ups" 1 and 2

These four comedians come together as best friends who have grown up together and now have families of their own. As the memories are brought back, more mayhem is to be caused.

6. "50 First Dates"

Dealing with severe memory loss, Lucy could never remember Henry after a full day of being with him. As Henry tries to win over her heart, he has to face many obstacles, as she continues to forget who he is.

7. "Blended"

Ever have a blind date go incredibly wrong? Imagine that, after that date, you two get stuck on the same African vacation together and can't seem to escape from each other's sight. That's what happened to these two. Through humor and lessons learned, you see two families blend together when they can't get apart from each other.

8. "Mr. Deeds"

Imagine inheriting extreme wealth and a company from a family member that you did not even know existed. As this happened to Deeds, the CEO of the company is plotting to take the company and sell it for a large amount of money.

9. "The Longest Yard"

A remake of the original 1974 film, Paul is an ex-NFL quarterback who has to form a football team out of prison inmates to play against their guards. Through recruitment and many practices, an intense game is about to be played.

10. "Hotel Transylvania" 1 and 2

Unlike many of Sandler's other movies, this one is geared more towards the family. In a cute animated film, you see how even the most different of people, or monsters, can come together.