I'm going to start with a little disclaimer — I've never been into the whole positivity, self-care, self-love ordeal. I always supported it — if it made you feel confident, go for it! But then I started to realize that maybe I needed to hop onto that bandwagon because my entire premise of self-confidence was based on how I felt I looked in the morning and what I had achieved that week. And, unfortunately, loving how you look in the mirror and your achievements are not always enough to make you feel like the happiest person in the world every single day. Nonetheless, your perception of your looks and accomplishments should not define you.

The moment I realized this, I decided to board the self-care, self-love train in the most pragmatic way possible — by listening to one of those optimistic, you-are-enough books on Audible. You might recognize Jen Sincero and Rachel Hollis as renowned authors of these books. I haven't finished my first one just yet, but it has inspired me enough to want to inspire all of you! Because no one should ever stop feeling like they are enough — be confident in YOU and don't ever compare yourself to others!

And if you need more than just me or a self-care author to tell you that, here are the 10 best .GIFs to remind you!

1. You Are Beautiful

Even if you don't always feel beautiful in the mirror, it doesn't change the fact you are beautiful! So change that perception of yourself, lovelies. I know it can be hard, but you might as well start accepting your natural beauty sooner than later because it has always been there!

2. You Are Smart

Don't doubt those brain cells!!

3. You Are Strong

No matter what battles you have fought or are fighting, never forget how strong you are and that you can make it through!

4. You Are Loved

SO MUCH LOVE FOR YOU, just don't push away the ones who truly care about you!

5. You Are Talented

We all have a talent, as long as we never stop believing in ourselves!

6. You Are Supported

With being loved, comes being supported.

7. You Are Confident

Sometimes you're your own inspiration — it happens.

8. You Are Literally SO Awesome

Jensen Ackles thinks you are awesome, and so do I!

9. You Are Deserving of Happiness

And so much more!

10. You Are Enough

You are all beautiful, smart, strong, loved, talented, supported, confident, awesome, and deserving of happiness. But even if you don't always feel that way, just remember you are always enough.