10 Unique Pumpkin Carving Ideas

10 Unique Pumpkin Carving Ideas

10395

Halloween is one of the greatest times of the year. It includes candy, cool costumes, anything and everything pumpkin spice flavored and fun decorations. Some of those fun decorations include carved pumpkins.

Pumpkin carving is a fun activity for all ages and there are a ton of different ways to carve or decorate them. Here is a list of 10 cool and out-of-the-box pumpkin carving ideas. Happy carving!

1. The "Throw What You Know" Pumpkin

Photo credit: http://sororitysugar.tumblr.com/post/64250763939/s...

Photo credit: http://totalsororitymove.com/university-of-florida...

This is perfect for all of the sorority girls out there. What better way to decorate your sorority house or apartment, than by showing some sorority pride?

2. Supporting Your Favorite Sports Team

Photo Credit: @Nationals on twitter.

Along the same lines as the first idea, what better way to show your pride for your favorite sports team than carving it into a pumpkin? Personally, I am a huge Washington Nationals fan, and they even have several templates on their website. Bryce Harper pumpkin here I come: http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/was/fan_forum/...

3. "The College Experience" Pumpkin

Photo Credit: Pinterest

We all have that one friend who may have hit it a little too hard on a Friday night. Why not memorialize their mistake into pumpkin form?

4. The Painted Pumpkin

Photo Credit: Pinterest

While some people may say that painting a pumpkin is "taking the easy way out" or "cheating," I say that if you can paint all that on a pumpkin, go right ahead! However, be sure not to use washable paint if you're putting it outside!

5. The Monogrammed Pumpkin

Photo Credit: Shopstyle.com

Want everyone to know which pumpkin is yours? Monogram it!

6. For Those Who Want To Embrace he Scariness Of Halloween

Photo Credit: http://ultimate-pumpkin-stencils.com/product/donal...

Because what is more scary than the thought of Donald Trump as president?

7. The Basic Girl Pumpkin

Photo Credit: Sheknows.com

There is an 80 percent chance that the phrase "I can't even" will come out of the person who carves this.

8. The Welcoming Pumpkin

Photo Credit: Pinterest

It is a well-known fact that the pineapple is a symbol for welcome, so what better way to welcome guests into your home this halloween, than by carving a pineapple pumpkin?

9. The Harry Potter Nerd Pumpkin

Photo Credit: Google

We all know someone who is a Harry Potter fan, and what better way to let them embrace their love for witches and wizards than by helping them carve it onto a pumpkin?

10. The Traditional Jack Skellington Pumpkin

Photo Credit: http://family.disney.com/activity/jack-skellington...

Jack Skellington is one of the original (and best) ideas for pumpkin carving.