Podcasts have been around for many years. For those of you that don't know what a podcast is, it's simply a downloadable digital audio file that almost anyone can create, or listen to. The genre of the podcast is up to the creator, but can cover a large range of topics. I discovered this world about five or six years ago. The job I had at the time allowed us to listen to music, but I started to get tired of listening to the same songs each day. I checked out the podcasts app on my phone, and began my listening adventure.
For those of you that are familiar with podcasting or would like to start, here is a list of the top 10 shows I listen to weekly. This is in no particular order of preference.
Anna Faris is Unqualified
Arm Chair Expert with Dax Shepard
Inside of You with Michael Rosenbaum
My Favorite Murder with Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark
Wine & Crime
This Podcast Will Kill You
Where Should We Begin? with Esther Perel
Queery with Cameron Esposito
If you're bored, cleaning, working a job, working on schoolwork, or need something to do, check out these podcast shows. It's a great multitasking activity. Plus, you might learn something interesting.
- Wine & Crime – WINE & CRIME : True crime / comedy podcast ›
- Where Should We Begin? with Esther Perel on Apple Podcasts ›
- QUEERY with Cameron Esposito on Apple Podcasts ›
- My Favorite Murder with Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark on ... ›
- Snap Judgment on Apple Podcasts ›
- Snap Judgment : NPR ›
- Fresh Air : NPR ›
- This Podcast Will Kill You ›
- Inside of You with Michael Rosenbaum on Apple Podcasts ›
- Armchair Expert with Dax Shepard on Apple Podcasts ›
- Anna Faris is Unqualified - Posts | Facebook ›
- Podcasts : NPR ›
- Apple Podcasts on the App Store ›