10 Beauty Hacks Every Girl Should Know

10 Beauty Hacks Every Girl Should Know

1
beauty hacks
  1. Create a long-lasting matte lipstick finish by using translucent setting powder or ( baby powder) and tissue!

- First, apply your favorite lipstick shade.

- Next, take a small square of toilet tissue (split the ply) and place it over your lips.

-Last, take a powder brush loaded with your setting powder and pat it over the tissue paper that is pressed against your lips!

- Remove the tissue to reveal a matte lip finish!

2. Avoid a messy manicure by prepping your cuticles and finger tips with lip balm.

3. Ran out of hair removal wax? You can use a mixture of Sugar and lemon juice to create a wax solution just as effective as your standard wax solution.

- Use a microwave safe container and mix a small amount of sugar and lemon juice to create a paste, microwave for 30 seconds and your done!

Use like your regular wax solution, you can store extra solution in the fridge for up to a week!

4. In a hurry and need your nails to dry quickly, or are you like me, just really impatient?

-Dip your nails in a ice bath for one minute to set your nail color for an on on the go manicure!

5. Use eye shadow and a small amount of petroleum jelly to make your own lip color.

-Mix different shades of eye shadow to create a unique lip color.

6. To make small eyes look bigger and brighter, apply white eyeliner on your lower lash lines and inner eye corners.

7. Use dryers sheets and a polish remover to buff away old stubborn nail polish colors.

8. Use your favorite deodorant on your arms and legs to relieve dry cracked skin.

9. Create a body scrub from coconut oil and sugar. Use in the shower and bath to pamper yourself after a long day!

10. Loosen up old clumpy nail polish by adding a small drop of polish remover.