Zac Efron And Vanessa Valladares' Love Story Is A Real Life Rom-Com

Zac Efron And His New Girlfriend's Love Story Is A Real Life Rom-Com, And I WISH I Was The Leading Lady

Alright, Hallmark, when can we get this movie into production?

28202

Just last week, I was daydreaming about meeting Zac Efron in a cafe, falling in love, and jet-setting around the world with him on amazing adventures like we see in his new Netflix series "Down to Earth."

And this week? Yeah, I'm still daydreaming about it, but unfortunately for myself (and the rest of us), Vanessa Valladares is now living out this dream.

Yep, that's right. Zac Efron and Vanessa Valladares are reportedly dating, and oh my gosh, their love story is right out of the writer's room of a rom-com.

Zac had been spending a lot of time exploring Australia, in an attempt to escape the hustle and bustle of California living, and eventually made Byron Bay his official quarantine home. And that's where things took a sharp turn... for the better! Zac began to frequent the Byron Bay General Store Cafe, where Vanessa worked, and one day, puppy eyes turned to heart eyes, and he asked her out.

I'll be the first to admit, I'm a hopeless romantic. The very thought of striking up a conversation with a sweet and genuine guy almost every day, while he reads his book and orders a panini at my cafe, makes my heart spin in circles. And the idea that he keeps coming back for me, not just for the soothing coffee shop playlist playing in the background or the delicious paninis I make... Let's just say, I'm not crying, you are! But then, add in the fact that this man is a world-famous celebrity laying low in your small Australian town, and he is Zac FREAKING Efron...

Vanessa definitely hit the love story jackpot. This is the type of romance every girl dreams about, the type of romance dating apps just can't live up to. The type of romance you typically only see in Matthew McConaughey's movies. The type of romance the world just can't help but swoon over.

Am I a little jealous I'm not the star of this rom-com? For sure. Am I a little sad that it's not the Vanessa from his "High School Musical" days? Yes, yes I am.

But am I still bubbling with happiness for Vanessa Valladares? HECK YES. All I have to say is, you go, girl! Live the real-life rom-com love story, and if you don't mind, we'll all just be living vicariously through you from our couches with our fuzzy socks and pints of ice cream.

Because Vanessa, you have given all us single ladies the hope we need that, one day, our prince will come. And we just may get to live in our own real-life rom-com, too.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.