'That Time Of The Month' As Told By Fat Amy

"Yeah, no, don't put me down for cardio."
31

Ding-dong, the witch is... alive and well, actually.

That time of the month already?

The struggle is real, and it certainly isn't pitch perfect. On the bright side, there's a good chance you've synced up with at least one of your girlfriends. Whether you have a cycle buddy or not, we've all been there, so either way you don't have to suffer alone.

Ladies and... well, ladies, I give you: your period, as told by Fat Amy.

1. The initial realization it's that time means you've accepted your fate.

2. Then, the first cramp hits.

And so begins the constant discomfort.

3. Every once in a while, a big one hits.

The next 20 seconds of your life are officially ruined.

4. You've come to terms with the permanent state of bloat.

5. ...and that you're probably not going to lose those 5 pounds.

Maybe next week.

6. Exercise just isn't going to happen.

7. ...especially after you see a bag of chips.

No matter how hard your friends try to keep you in check, they've been there and can't help but let you binge.

8. Then again, forgetting a tampon will get those steps in.

9. The jealously is real when your best friend isn't on hers.

10. ...but your whacked-out emotions have you feeling bad soon after.

They should be prepared for the strange apologies and emotional praise.

11. You're seriously ready for Mother Nature to run her course elsewhere.

Eviction notice has been posted.

12. Don't even get me started on boys.

They just don't get it.

13. While it may be a pain, at least you're driven to be honest.

Aunt Flow may be destroying your front, but she does have your back.

14. "Are you on your period or something?"

Yes, yes I am, but that doesn't mean you get to use it against me.

15. Soon, the violent tendencies fade and you settle for simple promises.

That little voice of reason will tell you it's not worth it; it's the estrogen talking.

16. Actually, he is pretty cute.

17. Who are you kidding, you have needs, too.

18. How is it possible to feel like a bad-ass when you're literally shedding body parts?

Who cares? Embrace it.

19. You survived yet another week of uterine warfare.

20. 'Til next month, Mother Nature.

You should be proud.