Your Life Is Only As Good As Your Mindset.

Things get tough in life, but you should still smile through them.

3946
google

Things do not always work out in our lives; it's too complicated, too much work, too far of a chase. We decide that one day, after pursuing something for so long, that it just isn't worth it. It looked great on the outside and you wanted nothing more than for it to be yours, but life doesn't always work out in our favor. Sometimes, we feel like giving up. We decide that our dream is just too big, that it's not worth the long hour and sleepless nights. We tell ourselves that if it was really meant to be, it would happen for us. I'm sorry, but I won't sugar coat the truth: life does not work that way.

Life works in mysterious ways and takes us on various pathways to get what we want. Sure there are bad days, days where you feel like absolutely nothing is going right. But there are also good days. And with good days comes a happy mind. And when you're happy, it's almost as if life starts to work in your favor. You still may not get what you want in every situation, but you will get what you need. That's how this tricky game of life works. If we received every text message from the boy we were after, or if every bouquet of flowers that was sent to the office was for you, and everyone we loved had open arms and hearts for us, life would be a walk in the park and it would be easy. But it's not, and it never will be. If we got everything that we wanted out of life, what would be the point?

It's a sad realization to make, but it is life, what did you expect to happen? Things will happen out of our control, and we will have to live with these situations. But instead of just living with them, start embracing them; there is always room for growth and development in our lives. When you start living through your bad days and realize that things happen just because, your outlook will change. You will start to notice the little things. You will notice the white daisies in your neighbors yard, you will notice the glowing smile on your barista each morning, you will notice the things that make you happy.

And then your life will start working out.

You won't be stressed about screwing up your interview for a new job. Instead, you will be happy that you can give yourself constructive criticism and take it lightly. Because realistically, you nailed that interview and you've got the job.

A happy mindset = a happy life. If you wake up each morning and tell yourself that you want to be happy and that nothing will come in your way to make that happen. then you will be happy. I remember waking up one morning during my senior year of high school wondering why I spent so much time worrying about the boys who didn't like me, or the girls who didn't want to be my friends, or the spot on the cheer team that I didn't get. But I had a roof over my head, a healthy lifestyle, and friends and family who did love me, so why was I upset over things that I had zero control over?

I try to tell myself that just because something doesn't go the way I would like it to does not mean that it has to be a bad thing or get me down. More often that not, I end up liking the outcome that I get more than the one I thought I wanted. It is a weird concept to think that our thoughts, or lack-there-of, hold so much power over our lives and how we feel but if you just take a step back and realize that life happens and takes its course as it pleases, you will be a much happier person a have a much healthier mindset.

From Your Site Articles