What Your Drink Says About You

What Your Drink Says About You

Are you more of a vodka water lime or cranberry vodka? Let's find out!

185
What Your Drink Says About You
pixabay

What you drink says a lot about who you are and the kind of night you’re planning on having. Whether you’re the king/queen of the dance floor, the last to leave the party, or loudest at the bar; your drink says it all. Out the these 15 popular beverages, check out what your drink of choice says about you. Hope you’re thirsty!

1. Vodka Water Lime: You don’t shy away from a strong drink, but you’re probably, like, totally into counting calories. Besides impressing people with your no carb, no sugar cocktail you’re not the type to demand attention but you can’t help that you attract it. Casual and cute is your name and long romantic walks to the bar is your game, so throw in a few extra limes and hold the calories please, bartender.
  2. Whiskey Coke: If whiskey is your thing, you’re a little rough around the edges with a heart as warm as your whiskey. You keep people on their toes and there’s a sense of mystery in your moves. But even your smooth demeanor can’t resist the urge to shake what your momma gave ya when the DJ starts playing your favorite song.
  3. Water Long (or Long Island): You may be waking up with a few questions, but you’ll have a wild night and there’s no question about that. You’re not the type to take BS from anyone and you might be known to verbally attack the innocent bystander who stepped on your toe. Basically, when it comes to a night of booz’n, you don’t play and you’re not someone to mess with. See you at last call.
  4. Dry Martini: Oh, the class you have. You love your olives, posh sense of taste, and nose in the air. You are the Meredith Blake of the bar, if you will. Unless someone can match the height of your heels or stiffness of your drink, you’re best left sitting on your bar stool throne throwing some serious shade at the rest of the bar.
  5. Margarita: You are the life of the party. You’re loud, crazy, and act like you could hit a pinata at any moment. Frozen, on the rocks, salt, sugar, lime, or strawberry you like options and aren’t afraid of a challenge--the 40oz marg. You love the weekend and the weekend loves you right back!
  6. Moscow Mule: You’re the one who doesn’t go out often, but when you do it’s a sure sign of a good time. Known for being reliable and dependable, you’re one of the straightest shooters at the bar and by your third copper cup you’re pretty much as crisp and cool as your drink. Just make sure to make it a Tito’s!
  7. Old Fashioned: Just like this drink you’re classic, timeless, and stylish. You’re the one the bartenders remember. Whiskey cokes are child’s play for you and you’re looking for something a little more sophisticated and serious. You’re the man (or woman). Some may even call you a legend.
  8. Bloody Mary: You’re hot and spicy just like your cocktail. You throw rules out the window; if you want a skewer of pizza or a cheeseburger in your drink then so be it. Bigger and with more embellishments is always better in your book. You’re a tell it like it is kind of person and at the end of the day people can judge or join, you and your bloody are unbothered either way.
  9. Miller Lite: You’re loyal to your friends and to your beer. Just like your record beer bong time, you get’re done and get’re done fast when it comes to getting sh*t accomplished. Your wardrobe consists of various denim items, flannels, and too many jerseys to count. You are a true champion who enjoys the simpler things in life like wings, fries, and all things sports.
  10. Mimosa: You’re too cute and sparkle just as much as the champagne in your drink. You and your polka dot Kate Spade clutch were basically born to brunch. Being easy, breezy, and beautiful just comes naturally to you! Part country club, part big city soul, anyone would be lucky to take you home to meet their parents.
  11. Fireball Shot: You know how to bring the heat! Some nights might get off to a slow start, but before you know it you’ll be buying rounds of fireball shots for everyone at the bar. ‘YES!’ is your favorite word in the English language and you never back out of a challenge. You are the first to raise your glass for a toast and the last to say goodnight.
  12. Wine: You know better than to keep things bottled up and are first to pop the cork and enjoy a glass (or bottle) of wine. You are curious about the world, stand up for what you believe, and save water by drinking wine. Wednesday is your favorite day of the week even if it just is spent curled up on the couch watching rom-coms.
  13. Cranberry Vodka: Put on some pilates, crank the music, and get out the Chanel because you are the glamorous girly girl. You are super fun, flirty and people love being around you. You live for Saturday nights, letting your hair down, and dancing the night away with your pals. Your motto: the more vodka, roses, and cake the better.
  14. Lagunitas: You’re probably pretty trendy and are no stranger to big city living. Whether it be in the Big Apple, the Windy City, the ATL, or sunny LA you’ll most likely be found lost in the crowd at a concert, checking out some new vegan place, or dying your hair purple. You are a little hipster and a little mainstream just like your beer of choice.
  15. The cheapest and strongest thing on the menu: Doesn’t matter what it is or how awful it taste, you are the one who had a bad day, week, breakup, job, etc. You are on a mission and you’re not going home until you’ve reached it. Let’s just say, you’re known for being a little reckless at times. Luckily, if you accompanied by any of the above you won’t get into too much trouble. At least, not alone.

Xoxo
Andrea (Fireball shot)