The ultimate young life boy.

Go To Club And Find A Husband That Looks Like The Ultimate Young Life Boy

If you have been you any young life event ever, you know what I'm talking about.

360
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrtS2K0n4si/

Most young life boys have a certain brand that has evolved over the years to be uniquely YL. Goodbye, the days of the preppy boy in vineyard vines. Hello, the edgy Christian who is chasing after the Lord in ministry and can count on multiple hands the number of young life camps he has been to. Although everyone is unique and fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14), they seem to have a certain brand that I could pick out anywhere. So let's take a look at the 26 things that make up a young life boy.

1. Small mustache

2. Melenzana 

3. Vans 

4. A Thicc Study Bible 

Biiiiiig devo guy.

5. Carrying a backpack everywhere 

Only the most holy people carry their backpack around with them all day. Sorry not sorry.

6. Flat top hat 

He probably got it from a camp store.

7. A girlfriend 

Every YL boy is probably in a committed relationship on the path towards marriage. Bonus points if she is insta famous.

8. ripped jeans 

9. A "W.W.J.D" bracelet 

He would love first.

10. A Don Miller book 

Because if Jesus Bieber reads it, then so will I.

11. Tickets to Passion

2020 lets gooooooo.

12. Flannels

Lots of flannels.

13. Nalgene water bottle

With YL camp stickers.

14. A flow

That also can go into a man bun when needed

15. Chacos 

16. Birkenstocks 

17. A Biblical Tat 

18. Glasses 

(Even if they are fake)

19. An animal t-shirt

20. Blundstones 

21. Cotopaxi or Patagonia backpack 

22. A beard phase 

or at least an attempt at some facial hair

23. Carhartt beanie 

Or if you are super young life... the overalls.

24. Plays the guitar

Bonus points if they know Reckless Love

25. The ability to throw what you know. 

26. Loves Jesus 

The ultimate young life boy loves Jesus. Simple.