You Know You're Addicted To Pinterest When...

How many hours have passed?

4
Business2Community.com

Ah, Pinterest. The site of all wonders. Whether you will have time to make all of the DIYs from your Crafts board or whip up all of those tempting desserts from your Sweets board is irrelevant-at least you have them for when you find the time. For all of the things you want to accomplish, your Pinterest board is home to late-night inspirations and ideas. Here are 11 signs you may be addicted to Pinterest:

1. You pin whenever you have free time.

All your down time is spent scrolling through the latest DIY’s or sandal trends of summer 2016. Before you know it, you've spent four hours browsing new trends in skirts, the latest recipes, and the best ways to utilize your tiny space.

2. Or when you’re busy, too…

In meetings, in class. Your friends know you’re bored when they see you pinning on their Pinterest feed when you’re in class.

3. Your future wedding is all planned out.

Not just one, not two, but several boards are devoted to your dream wedding. Dresses, rings, accessories, cakes, ways to ask your girls to be your bridesmaids, hairstyles, color schemes, cocktail menus, checklists...it’s all there.

4. Most of your workouts are from your “Improving Yourself” board.

Sweat it out, girl, 33 people pinned the same post, you’re not alone! The healthy living, “fitspiration” posts, and motivational quotes can be really useful when you don’t feel like being productive.

5. Your future babies will have the cutest rooms.

Decked in shades of blue and elephants for your boy, and pink and yellow with daisies for your sweet girl. Now to just buy a house…

6. Speaking of, your future home is already mapped out in decorations, organized by room.

A crystal chandelier for the formal dining room, a colorful carpet for the kid’s play room, a deep mahogany bed frame for the master bedroom, and purple towels with grey accents in the guest bathroom.

7. All of your recipes are stored in one of your several food boards.

Healthy eating, yummy desserts, game day appetizers, summer meals. You name it, it will be found in one of your Pinterest boards. There’s so many recipes available on the site that it is hard to choose which to try for next week’s dinners.

8. You don’t need to read a magazine to know the latest fashion trends.

Your Fashion board is on point, and you find all the clothes you would want to wear by repinning, rather than flipping the pages of a fashion magazine.

9. If you’re planning a vacation, at least half of your itinerary came from ideas from Pinterest.

For every destination, there are tips and tricks to help you plan the best get-away on Pinterest. One quick search, and you will find endless options of beautiful views, great places to find yummy food, and tourist “must-sees” to repin.

10. All the gifts you make or buy all come from ideas from Pinterest.

Your hardest choice at the holidays is not of what to get or make your mom, but which one to buy or make. Your gift ideas board is full of perfect ideas for everyone in your life at any occasion.

11. You’re never without inspiration for quotes for tattoos.

Whether you decide to permanently ink yourself with one of these quotes is another story, but you will never be without ideas.

So to all my fellow Pinterest-lovers, though there are many other ways to realize that you are hooked on the glorious site, these are just a few. But hey, at least our obsession results in great foods, beautiful crafts, helpful tips, and a whole lot of productivity.