24 Ways To Tell Someone You Love Them

24 Answers When You Ask Me Why I Love You

This is my forever answer.

203890

Those of us lucky to be in a serious relationship usually know that the word "love" is a word not to be taken lightly. Those of you looking for something serious are usually guarding your hearts at the fear of love or the fear of the word itself.

The man I love knows he is special, he knows that I love him unconditionally, and I wouldn't want things any other way. Whether he knows or not, every so often he will ask me one question that takes more than just a few little words to answer, "Why do you love me?"

SEE MORE: 17 Cute Couples' Picture Ideas That'll Have Your Followers Commenting 'Relationship Goals'

And this is what I want to say.

1. I love you because you make me feel beautiful in a terribly ugly world. You make feeling pretty easy, and that's only because it is coming from you.

2. You see every single side of me, even the sides that I don't even want to have, and you still find a way to love me.

3. I love all of you; even what you believe as a flaw, I don't.

4. You make me smile when I am ready to punch you in the face, and use your laugh as a taunting mechanism to make me happy again.

5. You let me eat, buy me food, cook me food, and more about food

6. You're not afraid to tell me how you really feel, and you make sure that my self-worth does not fall shorter than it ever should. Not even close.

7. You made me realize how happy I make myself and how much I deserve to smile even when you can't make me.

8. You know everything about me, and you're in love with it.

9. You love your mom with all of your heart.

10. You watch my favorite shows with me -- you really do.

11. You ask me for advice and call me when you're hurting. If I am upset, I do the same to you.

12. You know when I'm afraid, and you hold me together while I face my fears.

13. You love people, you actually care, and you make sure that others are OK before yourself.

14. You piss me off, and you think it's funny.

15. You adjust our hugs to my liking and understand that sometimes I just don't want to let go.

16. You never give up on anything you set your mind to, even if you're kicking your own butt to do it.

17. You make it a point to make me smile, and you don't let me leave upset.

18. You support me in anything and everything I decide to do and assure me that no matter what you're not going anywhere.

19. You make me laugh harder than I ever have pretty much every day.

20. You know every secret I hold, and you keep it close.

21. You never give up on me, or anything about me.

22. You are absolutely adorable. My face when I see yours is almost embarrassingly ecstatic.

23. You love my family so much, and they love you.

24. You never fail to make me so proud. Your determination to be successful will never stop being one of the most attractive things about you. I cannot wait to see where this crazy beautiful life takes us and keep loving you all the way through it. You're my forever.

Turtle.

xoxo, Casey