You Are What You Manifest

You Are What You Manifest

You are the captain of your journey.

1592
You Are What You Manifest
https://www.goalcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Meditation-and-brain-health.jpg

You are what you manifest.

What does this mean? This vague saying has such deeper meaning than what's at surface level. Once you understand the significance of this phrase, your life will never be the same. Let me elaborate further, as I believe that this mantra is beneficial for all. Since incorporating this into my life, I have noticed that my life has changed for the better.

You are in control of your life.

It is easy to blame things on circumstance, fate, or some higher being--especially mistakes or failures. It is in our nature as humans to not take the fall for our actions. Little do you know, you're capable of so much. The first step to comprehending the fact that you have control of what you do is to stop allowing outside forces to affect you.

You are a human on planet earth: simple enough. You have a brain inside your head that is able to dictate a thought, movement, action, and decision. It is designed by evolution and natural selection to use to your advantage. You are your greatest power. Only you can decide what happens in your life.

With that being said, you can control your thoughts. You can control your actions. You can control your decisions.

Don't wait for fate. Don't wait for someone else. Don't wait for the universe. Whatever it is you want, you can have. It sounds like a stretch, but if you do the following it is simple. It is tried and true.

Doing this will never fail you: imagine that you already have what you want.

Take some time aside and think about all aspects of your life: finances, career, relationships, friendships, hobbies, family, leisure, etc. Lay out your goals in a list. Keep them visible at all times. Write them on your bathroom mirror, in your folders, in your notebooks; anywhere that will give you a constant reminder of what your end game is.

Imagine that you have what you want. Whether it be a six figure salary or to be married to the love of your life, if you believe that you have what you want, it will come to you. You must be persistent, consistent, and take the steps you must in order to accomplish your dreams.

This does not mean that you can rely on pure thought alone and your dream life will appear right before your eyes. You must walk the walk, and talk the talk.

Your thoughts and actions will become your reality. If you are negative to yourself, others, and about life, negativity will come back to you. It is like karma; what goes around comes around. You must have a positive head space in order to move forward.

Mindset is the key to your wants becoming yours. You must love yourself deeply. You must be willing to sacrifice everything to get to the final result. If you say you want something so badly, but don’t do what is necessary, you won’t achieve it. You must walk the walk, and talk the talk in order to make progress.

As long as you are putting your best foot forward, the universe will pay it forward.

I'm not expecting you to be perfect. I'm not saying that every day will be absolutely wonderful. There will be days that are tough. There will be trying times. There will be people that will be difficult. All of those situations are there to test you: to see if you truly are in it for yourself.

As long as you are doing everything in your power, the universe will give back. If you put out love into the world, you will receive it. If you work hard at your job, you will get that promotion. If you invest your money or time into yourself, the payoff will speak for itself. Have faith. Be courageous.

You've got this. Keep going.

Again, great things don't come to those who wait. It comes to those who hustle. To those who don't let anything get in the way of them: not even themselves. I believe in you. You are capable of accomplishing so much.

It's easy to lose sight. Don't. When the going gets rough, I encourage you to put in a little extra. Go the distance. That small amount will make the largest difference.

You are what you manifest.