You Are So Incredibly Worthy Of Love

You Are So Incredibly Worthy Of Love

You are enough.

4699
You Are So Incredibly Worthy Of Love

You are so incredibly worthy of love. You deserve every hug and every kind word of support and care when you are hurting. You are so incredibly worthy of love. Take a moment. Find a quiet place to yourself - a place you can be alone for a moment. When you get that chance, I want you to repeat, I am so incredibly worthy of love. Say it again, "I am so incredibly worth of love." Say it one more time - this time imagine shouting it from a mountaintop, "I am so incredibly worthy of love."

How do you feel? Did it feel good? Was it hard to believe this statement? What did it feel like? Notice the feelings this statement triggers inside of you. If you feel comfortable enough, continue processing this awareness. Try and understand where these feelings are coming from. Why or why not do you feel worthy? Do you remember what defined your belief of worthiness for you? You are so incredibly worthy of love.

No matter what the people surrounding your life have made you feel, you are so incredibly worthy of love. You deserve people in your life who make you feel special, safe, and loved. You deserve people in your life who support you for every ounce of who you are - the good and the ugly. You deserve someone who looks at you as their equal. You deserve someone who wants to see you succeed, someone who wants to help you be your healthiest and happiest. Somebody who will love you when you feel broken, and somebody who will love you when you feel whole.

I am so sorry your vulnerabilities have been abused by people you trusted. I am not just sorry - my heart shatters for you. My soul cries for the abuse you have endured. It is not fair and I am sorry it has affected your self-image in such an extreme way. Everybody is deserving of love, and I am so sorry the ones you loved and trusted have jeopardized what that means in a healthy way. I am so sorry people have impacted you in such a negative way that you have become frightened. I am so sorry people have impacted you in such a negative way, you have become scared of yourself. I want you to know, it is okay to be scared. Your feelings are valid. Your experiences are valid. Nobody knows what it is like to walk in your shoes except for you. I am sorry the wrong people have abused you against your awareness. I wish you could see how much you deserve. I wish you could see how much you are capable of. I want you to know, you are not alone. You are not the only one whose vulnerabilities were taken advantage of. It even happened to me. I thought it would destroy me. I was so wrong. It helped shape who I am today. In other words, it helped me grow into the person I have been waiting for my whole life - me.

You are so incredibly worthy of love. Your soul is crying out, "Please love me." You deserve to be loved first and for most. Embrace the love your soul is craving. Only when you love yourself, can healthy relationships blossom and grow.

Maybe you are not ready to love yourself yet, and that is okay. Please realize getting to know yourself takes time and patience. You are so incredibly worthy of love. I know it might be hard to see right now, but there are good people out there who will love you for who you are today, tomorrow, and in the future. You are not alone. The power you have inside you is so incredibly powerful. You are so incredibly worthy of love. Love will set you free if you just let go.

Remember to say to yourself, "I am so incredibly worthy of love." <3