You Are Beautiful, Indeed

You Are Beautiful, But You Are More Than That

This was on my mind for about twelve hours now.

235
Couple

All you said was that you enjoyed my writing. The way my words were splattered onto paper as if there was an actual crime scene on my piece. I wanted to tell you that it wasn't a big deal, but you said otherwise. Not a lot of people have seen my work, yet you've decided that I was the creator of English literature.

You hinted, not subtly, to write about you one day. What would I write about you? The way your eyebrows furrowed so gently when I told you I couldn't concentrate? Or what about the way you yawned so quietly, making your eyes smaller? "Do you even think of me to write about me?" you asked. I don't think about your beautiful brown eyes, ready to be delved in. I don't think about the way you smile, making your very vibrant teeth show off even more.

I think about your stories, and the great detail you put into that one moment. It almost makes me feel like I was there. I think about your heart, always trying to put emphasis on why life should be experienced in its full glory. I think about the amount of sleep you get and how your day was. I think about how you may be a little older than me, but it doesn't change the fact that I still get worried about you. Your hands tell me stories that I know you don't want to converse about, but you acknowledge that you were there.

The time gaps between our messages are a great amount, but I know you want to make a better life for your mother. You are beautiful, indeed. But you're more than that. I hate to admit it, but I like you. All you said was that you enjoyed my writing, but I wanted to say I enjoy the thought of you.