Xclusive Yachts, a prime destination for those looking for an unforgettable experience in the "luxury yachting oasis" of Middle East

Middle East

21

Middle East

Dubai, United Arab Emirates, is the perfect place to rent a yacht and spend a few hours of your time doing something other than sitting on the beach. First, the city is home to the Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building. And yes, it is here that the Middle Eastern fairy tales we all know and love take on a ring of authenticity. Dubai is defined by its closeness to the Persian Gulf, making it an ideal starting point for a sailing adventure through an area of unrivalled beauty.

Even though the United Arab Emirates (UAE) has abundant oil reserves, a yacht charter in Dubai might not be the first thing that springs to mind when you think of this famous city. Yacht rental in Dubai, however, will however help you make memories of a lifetime and enjoy mesmerizing views while you experience finest hospitality and luxury.

For what purpose would one need to hire a yacht while in Dubai?

• Take the sights of Dubai from the famed Jumeirah Beach Residence, including the Sheikh Palace, Burj al-Arab, Atlantis Hotel, and the waterfront promenade.
  • Get on a fishing charter and spend the day in the open water.
  • Sail to Palm Jumeirah, one of the Palm Islands—a collection of artificial islands designed to resemble a palm tree and widely regarded as one of the world's most beautiful tourist destinations.
  • Hold a yacht party and welcome all your close friends and family members.

How much does it typically cost for yacht rental in Dubai?

The cost of yacht rental in Dubai varies widely, despite the city being the personification of the most extravagant luxury aspirations. How much it will cost to rent a yacht is determined by factors including its age, make, and size, as well as additional services. You can count on first-rate service, a fun environment, and abundant scenery, no matter which vessel you select. At Xclusive Yachts, we provide real time pricing based on demand and supply

What are the different types of tours that you can experience?

There is so much to do and see when you're out at the sea. Here is a short list of must-try tours with Xclusive Yachts:

• Get on a traditional Turkish Gulet for a swimming and sailing experience
  • Enjoy 90 minute of adventure packed speed boat tour
  • Sit back and enjoy mesmerizing views of the Ain Wheel at the Air Tour.
  • Indulge is some Live BBQ Lunch during the Yacht Tour
  • Spend a pleasant evening on the Dinner Cruise with an International Buffet menu

Rent a yacht in Dubai and cruise across the Emirates and beyond!

To begin, you can tailor your cruise experience to your needs and preferences. Everything from deciding what kind of yacht you want to rent and for how long to making any specific requests!

You will be amazed by this desert metropolis whether your yacht rental in Dubai docks are in Jebel Ali, Rashid, or Al Hamriyah. Dubai is the place to be in if you're in the market for a unique sailing experience, with all of its high-end hotels, boutiques selling the latest couture collections, rare automobiles, and yachts of exquisite beauty.