Women In My Life I Look Up To

Women In My Life I Look Up To

These are the women who inspire me everyday to to be my best.

15
Women In My Life I Look Up To

We all have role models. Someone who provides an example of what you wish to be, do or accomplish. I am inspired by women in my life who have overcome hardships and risen to face their challenges.

The first lady I admire is my grandmother. She is a figure of poise, kindness, and never-ending generosity. She had her two children very young but went above and beyond to provide for them. She raised her boys by herself for most of their childhood while working full time in order to provide for them. Her sons grew up to be successful and incredibly kind men. I am so inspired by her because she has put love into everything she has accomplished, and her children and grandchildren are incredibly blessed to have her.

The next woman who motivates me is my cousin. She has worked her whole life and is a shining example of an independent woman. She paid for school herself, put away every penny, and graduated from college debt-free. I've never met a more patient and understanding person in my life. She doesn't bend under pressure, she uses it to motivate and inspire her. My cousin has earned everything she has, and I am so fortunate to have her to inspire me.

The last woman who I look up to is a friend of mine. She became pregnant when she was young and immediately began working to provide for her child. At one point she was even working at two jobs and kept working up until two days before she was induced. Working full-time is something a lot of people struggle to do, so I can't imagine what that was like for her. I never saw her make excuses. She worked diligently and paid for a car, place to live, and baby necessities. She is now a wonderful mother to a very loved baby. I'm so incredibly proud of her for coming so far, and I hope that if I become a mother one day, I will be as strong as she has been.

These women and countless others influence me to be the best version of myself I can be. They give me hope that despite a seemingly impossible situation, we can rise and become even stronger. I feel it's our responsibility to empower each other, and celebrate the incredible women in our lives.