Winters in Florida

5 Reasons Winter In Florida Sucks

Florida is no Winter Wonderland

63

Many may say, you can't even consider winter in Florida winter, but for someone like me, who can't function below 70 degree weather, winters in Florida suck!

1. Not enough clothes

When it's winter in Florida, you will never feel like you have enough clothes on. Outside is cold, but inside is like a sauna. And wait a few hours, and outside will feel like a sauna too. You're only option is to layer it up, but then you end the day walking around with half your closet in your hand. Which brings me to my next part

2. Bipolar weather changes

Florida is bipolar! You will wake-up in the arctic circle. Walking outside you can barely feel your face. However, you leave work or class after few hours, and it is miraculous summer in December outside.

3. People who swear it's not cold

No matter how realistically cold outside it is, you will always have those people wearing a t shirt, shorts, and sandals who swear it's not cold. It's great for you my friend, but the rest of us who are able to feel temperature changes - we know it's cold outside. So don't tell me it's not that cold outside when you see me wearing three shirts and a hoodie.

4. You become sad and cold

I don't know if anybody else can relate to this, but my overall mood completely changes with the weather. As soon as the switch from summer to Fall begins, I just get so sad and unmotivated. The Summer is always my prime, and I loathe winter for that reason.

5. No snow?!

The only good part about winter any where else is snow, but not Florida. So not only do we have to deal with the frigid cold outside, we also do not get the joys of building snowmen, going sledding, or just plain playing in the snow. Winter in Florida sucks!