Spruce Up Your Winter Wardrobe This Season

“Winter dressing is all about having chic outerwear.”— George Kotsiopoulos

1333
https://www.canva.com/photos/fashion/MADGvr9m8mE-pink-satin-apparel/?query=fashion

This is a response to How to Make Your Winter Fashion Fun.

Winter is a spectacular time to get creative with your style. It gives you the opportunity to mix and match different articles of clothing while adding layers for warmth during the frigid cold.

In my opinion, fall and winter are the absolute best for sprucing up your wardrobe. There are many more options to choose from, unlike spring and summer where it's just basically t-shirts and shorts.

One thing I love to incorporate into my winter wear are stockings. The great thing about stockings is that you don’t have to stick to basic black ones. You could add colorful ones to your winter wardrobe— blue, pink, green, purple. There are also many with designs and patterns as well to add extra spice to your style.

Jackets are an obvious must have in any winter season. Getting creative with jackets is fun to do because there are so many options to choose from. There are different styles and textures that can go along with any style that you are trying to match with. My go to jacket would have to be a black leather bomber jacket.

One word: Sweaters! Sweaters are an easy wear that go well with any style you are trying to accomplish. Sweaters come in a variety of colors and patterns which provide the warmth we all need during these cold winter days and nights.

Accessories are a big must have. Anything from jewelry, bags, hats, gloves, scarfs, and even makeup— accessories are what put together the final look. Something that is very in right now are tote bags. I love love love tote bags. Even if you don’t carry a lot of things around, like me, it is always essential to have something like a tote bag handy.

Style this upcoming winter is totally up to your creative control! Remember to mix and match different colors and patterns with different blouses, pants, skirts, and dresses. You have the ability to make your winter wardrobe look chic!