I Won The Lottery

I Won The Lottery

I have a better chance of winning the Powerball than I do of getting a holiday bonus.

29
I Won The Lottery
http://skeptikai.com

First off, I’d like to say I’m not big on spending money in hopes of winning more money. I learned my lesson that it will most likely not happen to me since I’ve spent 10 years doing scratch-offs as gifts and the most I’ve won is the money back for paying for the scratch-off.

Go figure, right?

As I drove to work last weekend, I imagined my life being very different. I saw greener grass, a fatter wallet and a bank account that I’d have to worry about at night because it had too much money in it.

Then I thought-what if, I won the lottery?

Oh my! How the tables would turn.

The first thing I’d do is buy my mom a house. She deserves it. Enough said there.

I’d quit my jobs, even though I’m enjoying them. I’d focus on school. Although I’m already dedicated to my studies, and have relatively no problem balancing my work, social, and school life, I get intrigued thinking about being able to take more classes and only have an education to worry about.

I bless up to those who go through college without a job. You people are lucky sons of a-well, you get the point.

I’d buy myself a house; a pool with a slide in the backyard, a Jacuzzi tub; the whole nine yards.

Yes, I'd make plentiful amount of material purchases (but who wouldn't?).

I’d sleep, a lot.

My all time fantasy contains a large, fluffy, comfy bed with a mattress that swallows your body when you lay down in it. I’d have no worry because my mom would be taken care of, and I’d be living my “American Dream.”

I’d watch "The Office" on Netflix to fill my time in which I usually spend working.

It would be a waste of time, but who cares, I won the lottery God damn it!

Whatever money remains I will donate to foundations deemed who need it, and save a portion for my child.

Yes, I want a child.

I want him/her to be able to choose where he/she wants to go to college without having a second thought.

My child (as well as any other persons child) deserves to be free of any kind of debt that an education may cause him/her.

If I won the Lottery, my life would change. For better or for worse, I’m not really sure, but there’s a small part of me that hopes for this kind of miracle.

I guess I have to go out and buy my first Lottery ticket now (lol).