9 Things You Do That Make Me Love You

9 Things You Do That Make Me Love You

Because of you, I laugh a little harder, smile a little wider, and love without holding back.

1260
9 Things You Do That Make Me Love You
Alison Ervin

After being in a relationship for some time, things can feel routine. The true test in a relationship is whether this routine is appreciated. Your significant other should be shown your appreciation.

1. You Make Me Happy

Although this might sound cliche, I truly believe you are the best thing that's ever happened to me. I am happier then I ever thought possible. I'm happy knowing that you are mine. You constantly go out of your way to ensure my happiness. Even when our opinions differ, you offer to do what I want because it will make me happy.

2. You Put Up With Me

I don't expect anyone to put up with my crazy mood swings, but somehow you do. In a matter of hours, I go from happy, to mad, to wanting sex, hating you, yelling at you, crying, and finally, to I love you. When I'm saying things I don't mean out of unsolicited anger, you know what to do. Just by holding me tight and telling me that you love me makes everything okay again. I need you.

3. You're Optimistic

In the worst of situations, you always look on the bright side. You turn everything into a learning experience. You always try to see the good in people. You're such a positive influence on me and everyone around you. No matter how upset or angry I am, you always reassure me that everything will be.

4. You're Patient

I get mad at little things easily, yet you keep your calm. It's takes a lot for you to get mad. You're so easily forgiving of my yelling and misbehaving. I'm stubborn and want things my way and you're willing to compromise. Even when you're trying to help me, you realize that in order to learn, I need to do things for myself sometimes.

5. You Communicate

We talk everyday. At this point, I'm pretty sure we know almost everything about each other. You don't hide anything from me and I'm ecstatic that we are able to trust each other so well. I love hearing about your day and much more. If there's a problem, we talk and if I need to vent, you're there to listen to me.

6. You Care

Although I might act like I don't want you advice or help, you are always trying to help me in ways I don't realize I need it. You always remind me to take my vitamins and drink water. You take care of me when I'm sick and cuddle in bed with me all day. You always ask me to call or text you when I've arrived somewhere to make sure I'm safe.

7. You Make Me Feel Beautiful

Even when I've just been bawling my eyes out for twenty minutes for no sane reason, you still look into my tear-filled eyes with the same love and adoration you did on the first date. You tell me at least once a day that I am beautiful and know how to make me feel like I am.

8. You Support Me

Even though I might not know exactly what to do with my life, you believe in me. When I told you I got a 4.0 gpa, you were so proud of me. I swear you were more proud then my parents. Every time I accomplish something you seem to brag about me to our friends and encourage me to tell that about my new job, the show I'm in, etc. It's the cutest.

9. You Love Me

I'm a better person because of you. You make me fall more and more in love with you everyday, if that's even possible. Even when I feel like I have nothing, I know I will always have your love. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.