Why Women Love Pilots

Why Women Love Pilots

"Sometimes we like watching our man take control."
8449

I read recently that being a pilot is one of the hottest jobs a man could have...and I couldn’t deny or disagree with that statement. I have been lucky enough to be surrounded by the aviation community working at a flight school and almost every man in my life, including my boyfriend, are pilots. They are the type of guys you won’t forget and will never want to forget. After hearing that the most swiped right job on tinder was a pilot, I couldn’t help myself to not explain why girls love pilots.

They taking date nights to a new level.

When you date a pilot you no longer have to go to the same places for date nights in the town you live in. Whether they own their own plane, or they rent it for the night you guys could fly to almost anywhere you could imagine. Making that date even more intimate and sexy!

They are the three most important S’s...

Sweet, sexy and smart! The hours of studying and work that goes into becoming a pilot is no joke. Whether they did it through a college program or at a flight school, they dedicated so much time and a lot of money to finally be able to pursue their dream. I also find these men to be super sweet while being able to look hunky behind the controls. Which to me if you are a guy and you are all of the three S’s then that is the deal breaker for me!

It is a job for all ages.

Even once your man is retired, that doesn’t mean the flying is over yet. Aviation is friendly for all ages as long as the medical is valid, haha! How sweet will that be to be retired, and be able to vacation in the Bahamas, fly to see the grandchildren or perhaps just go be up in the sky for a beautiful sunset? Having a pilot in your life will never be old. Even if he is told the sad moment he is no longer able to fly, that is OK that is what safety pilot’s are for!

Women love a man in uniform.

That is a well-known fact. Whether he is driving a cop car, putting out a house fire or flying a plane, it is all of our weakness.

They're confident.

Pilots are waiting to be traveling as a passenger to hear the question, “Do we have a certified pilot on board”? That will be their time to shine and save the day by taking the controls in their own hands. When you are up in the sky with a pilot you feel safe, he’s close beside you, he’s communicating on the radio and he has a bunch of confidence in himself while being high up in the sky.

I know not every female will agree, or say they love pilots. For the most part majority of women find being a pilot an attractive career. Whether aviation is their job or a hobby I would recommend all the ladies I know to at least experience it.