Why Women Are Perfect The Way They Are

Why Women Are Perfect The Way They Are

Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes.

76
Why Women Are Perfect The Way They Are
https://insidecharlottesmind.wordpress.com

Body Positivity.

These are two words with unlimited definitions and perspectives. When weight is put on, when your bones peak through your clothes, or when your shoulders are just too “manly” for that shirt.

This is when body positivity must shine through.

Life is full of stressors that can cause different effects on your body. Your body is forever altering.

Ladies, I want you to think about how long it takes you to pick out an outfit each day and why it takes you this amount of time. I don’t know about you, but it takes me about ten minutes or longer to find the “perfect” outfit. It can’t show too much of this and that, but it needs to display my “good qualities.” I change my complete outfit about three to six times before finding what supposedly fits me well.

The problem with this state of mind is that all the qualities you possess should be your good qualities.

Let’s talk filters.

How many of you can’t post an unedited, untouched picture of yourself to save your life?

Count me in.

There are some pictures I see myself in that I can post on social media accounts unedited. However, most of the time, I’d rather do some “touch ups." Why? We want to appear perfect, even if we aren’t (newsflash-no one is).

There are so many different body types out there. “Body goals” isn’t what we should be striving for.

We should endeavor for the “Best Me.”

My favorite part about this ideology is that you get to define what your best you is. You embrace you as you are, and go from there. We shouldn’t be ashamed, but proud of what our bodies have done for us up to this point in time.

We are warriors.

The first step in the right direction is learning to love the freckles on your skin, the stretch marks on the sides of your stomach, or the frailness of your arms. These imperfections that you see are purely what makes you unique. Imagine everyone being similar, dull, grey blobs like that episode from "The Fairly Odd Parents."

We wouldn’t last a day in that world.

Healthy bodies come in all different shapes and sizes. People of all ages, sizes, sexual orientations, genders, ethnicities and socioeconomic levels deserve to live in a world without judgment.

You can love yourself and still want to look your best. You don’t have to change, or you can if you want to.

It’s all about how YOU feel.

It’s never too late to start a revolution, let’s start today.