Why We Need To Stop Comparing Ourselves To Others

0

Albert Einstein once said, "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid."

If you step back and understand the quote you will see that Albert Einstein saying that we have all our own abilities and qualities that make us who we are. If we go on judging people about what they do then that person will live with that judgement their whole life.

We should stop comparing ourselves to others because people's "perfection is an illusion. We need to understand that people's life they post on social media is just what they want us to see. Not everything people post online is not as perfect as they make it.

We need to stop comparing to others because it affects our relationships with others. When we start comparing ourselves to others we tend to become jealous of people we spend time with this could be friends, family and co-workers. We tend to see all the things they can do and all the things we can't do.

Once we are able to put aside on what other people can, we can see all the great things you can do. This is just one small step that can lead us to loving ourselves.