Why We Love University Tees

Why We Love University Tees

Best custom apparel company ever.

421
Why We Love University Tees
pinimg.com

Just like another sorority girl, I am obsessed with T-shirts. All of my best friends know I own every shirt that comes up on our Delta Zeta T-Shirt Exchange Facebook page. This is how I came to know University Tees, otherwise known as UTees. They always have a new super cute shirt or sweatshirt or pant design up on the page for sale. So, one day after buying three shirts, I decided to apply to a Campus Manager. After a couple of phone interviews and making a snazzy PowerPoint, I got the job. Let me tell you, I don’t regret it one bit. I’ve already learned so much and have experienced so much joy and excitement with helping to finish an order for my customers!

I wanted to share a couple of reasons why some of the CMs, or Campus Managers, and I love University Tees.

“I love UTees because they have an incredible range of items I can print on! Being able to print the same design in multiple colors on multiple items makes me love it even more” - Megan Carrasco, BDL (Business Development Leader)

There are so many different brands to choose from, a few are Comfort Colors (my personal and all time favorite), Bella Canvas, American Apparel, Charles River Apparel, Gildan, Nike and even Patagonia. But, not only can we do designs on clothing, we can do bags, flashlights and tools, golf items, house ware items, office materials, travel items and more. Plus, if one person wants a different color shirt with the same design as everyone else, UTees can do it, simple as that! The options are endless with UTees!

“I love UTees because the company makes us CMs feel valued. They take us seriously and treat us like professionals. Still amazed how professional and organized the Sales Conference was.” - Jackie Ibragimov, CM

When you work for UTees, you’re not another number, you’re a real person. Your BDL checks up on you and makes weekly calls with you to see how you’re doing and if you need help. We all keep in contact via the app Slack, which I’ve grown to love very much. We are all given lots of responsibility when it comes to starting an order, putting in artwork, working with our customer personally, asking for revisions and then, of course, closing an order. UTees even organizes a sale conference and pays for the CMs to attend. There was just one this summer in Cleveland, and there will be three this winter in Chicago, Cleveland and Dallas. It’s really a time to grow as a Campus Manager, learn new tactics and get more encouragement!

“My favorite thing is you truly learn the meaning of good customer service because anyone that works for this company would bend over backward to make a customer happy.” - Ellaina Reed, CM

UTees stresses customer service so much! I remember so many times in my interviews, I was asked about what I thought good customer service was and an example I had of good customer service. I know all of us truly try to go above and beyond to get to know our customers and get exactly what they want for their order. We all want nothing less than the perfect shirt or crew neck. In the end of working with UTees, I’m sure I will have made many more friends and connections.

“Also, the BDLs are basically our assigned BFFs.” - Jackie Ibragimov, CM

Megan's, Jackie's and my BDL is amazing. She is always keeping up with everyone and Slacking us. Megan is always there to help with any of my questions, give me ideas, keep encouraging me, helping me get orders, answering my endless Slack messages and just being there for me. I really wouldn’t be able to understand anything at UTees without her and I’m so thankful for her!

A more couple reasons why I love University Tees:

We have a great artwork design team, and they get back design within 24 hours. They are kind and super helpful with any revisions and make suggestions on what would work best for the apparel item.

We don’t just do screen print, we do embroidery, heat press and tackle twill. There are so many options, which lead to endless ideas and me spending more money on the DZ T-Shirt Exchange Facebook page.

The apparel items that UTees makes are such high quality, too. I love every single item I’ve ordered from them, and I wear the heck out of them. You can’t catch me during the week without an over-sized shirt from UTees and some Nike running shorts on. That’s just the way it goes. Honestly, I wouldn’t buy my shirts anywhere else because the price that you get your shirts or any of your items for, it's amazing for the quality that you get!

I love UTees also because as a Campus Manager I make my own schedule and work on my own time which is great when you’re overly involved in your sorority and a chemistry major.

Check us out on our website and see our sweet designs! www.universitytees.com

Or, follow UTees on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest! @universitytees