Why Our Hearts Get Broken

Why Our Hearts Get Broken

Story on a woman who was known as the heartbreaker, where karma caught up with her

14
Why Our Hearts Get Broken
Pexcels

Has anyone ever sat and asked, "Why do our hearts get broken?" I believe that has run across everyone's mind. My personal experience on this topic is quite remarkable . I should be a bitter, hateful person to all, and any man, but I'm quite the opposite. I always look for the positive. There is a reason for everything. When I can't see a reason, that alarms me.

I have been through two divorces and two other serious relationships that I could have married because there was love there. Every one of those relationships lasted approximately three years. Therefore, it takes three years to get to know someone. Most people are not who they say they are. Just because you are who you say you are. Not everyone is you. Always be prepared for the worst. If you always expect the worst, you will be thankful for what is not the worst.

There are positive situations that come with negative outcomes and negative situations that come with positive outcomes. Also known as karma.

Karma only gives us what we deserve, nothing more and nothing less. We make choices and we have to learn to accept all the reactions to our actions. Accept the good and the bad with equal excitement. Because we are all getting what we deserve.

If you have loved so many times and gotten your heart broken….the time is coming where you will have that love you been searching for. If you have always been the heartbreaker. Guess what? You're getting your heart broken . Be prepared!

We all can't love everyone we date. Some souls just do not get along. So when looking for love . Do not fall in love with the beautiful one. Fall in love with the most beautiful soul. And everyone's opinion of that beauty in a soul is different.

I fell in love twice. The first one I couldn't be with. Our relationship was hell but we both had mad love for each other. He hated my personality. I cared and understood his personality . I learned to adapt to his. He never did mine. Chaos is what that was.

Separation, is what we both had realized, was the best answer to both our situational issues. We are not meant for one another, as in terms of a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship, but we are meant to care for one another. That's why he will always be my best- friend. No matter, even if he does not acknowledge me as his best-friend, I will always know, in my heart, that he is mine . All his negative actions were for my best interest. He brought me my true love. And I will thank him for that everyday.

I hope that we can learn to be friends. Time is only for us to live. Love encourages our souls to live. I'm still waiting for my miracle. I know he's close. I just can't reach him anymore.