Why I Miss Baseball Season

Why I Miss Baseball Season

Four reasons baseball season needs to hurry up and get here.

10
Why I Miss Baseball Season

The main reason I miss baseball season is the beautiful weather that comes with it. There are not many things better than watching a baseball game on a hot summer day. Being at the stadium just takes away all the worries in life, it is just so relaxing.

The second reason I am missing baseball season is the Cubs announcers. Len Kasper and Jim Deshaies (JD) absolutely crack me up. They are normally very professional but can still make a joke out of anything. I love all the games JD makes up, like when he finds a match-up in the names he is looking forward too. The thing I like the most about them is how baseball smart they are. I have listened to them every chance I can and have only heard them confused about what was going on a few times (With Joe Maddon as the manager is should be more).

The next reason would have to the wildcard games. The two nights these games are played are the best in the season. Having two of the best teams have ONE game left in their season usually creates a ton of drama. The managers have to do everything in their power to win the game and one bad decision can blow the game and it will be criticized for the next 3-4 months.

The last reason I miss baseball season is the food. Peanuts, hot dogs, brats and pretzels. The food is not healthy at all but it is delicious. Eating junk food and watching baseball have gone together like Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig.

I can not wait for April 2nd to come around seeing the Cubs play against division rival Cardinals will be intense.