French Fries Are Absolutely Everything, Fact

Yes, I really did write a whole article on French fries.
266

When thinking about what to write this week, I asked my mom because moms give the best advice, and my mom told me to write about my favorite topic. So as you can tell from the title, besides my family and friends, fries are my next favorite thing.

So here is an article why fries are everything...

1. They come in all different delicious forms.

Waffle fries, sweet potato fries, curly fries, truffle fries, home fries, the list goes on.. and the best part is all fries no matter the type are delicious.

2. They are cheap.

A large fry at McDonald's is only $1.89, even a broke college kid like me can swing that.

3. They’re made from potatoes, potatoes are healthy, so technically that makes french fries healthy as well.

Technicalities also say that they are the perfect diet food.

4. You can add anything to them.

Every combination is unique and you can make it all your own.

5. One word: Cheese

Enough said.

6. You know who your real friends are if they share their fries.

The real test of a true friendship.

7. Any problem can be solved with fries.

No matter how bad your day or a situation may be going, fries will make everything better, I promise.

8. You can never get sick of them.

If someone let me, I would eat fries every day for a year, I promise.

9. Nights begin with fries and end with Adventures.

This is an actual picture of me after a fall.

10. Finally, FRIES BEFORE GUYS.

Girl, don't cry over a boy, get some fries, and get over him.

Every person, just like a French fry, is different.

Every person also loves different things.

But I can promise, no matter the size or shape,

I love all French fries just the same.