Why We Must Learn To Forgive

Why We Must Learn To Forgive

Forgiving is for ourselves.

113
Why We Must Learn To Forgive
emotionalharmonywellness.com

God calls us to forgive others, but why is it so hard sometimes? Why should we forgive them?

If you’re reading this article, then I am assuming you have someone in your life who has done you wrong, and you need to forgive them.

Good news!

Forgiveness isn't for the person who did you wrong, believe it or not, forgiveness is for you!

Holding on to un-forgiveness, and bitterness only damages our soul. It’s like walking day-to-day with a dead weight, and a chain around our feet. Truth is, we’re all humans, we all mess up, we all need forgiveness.

Forgiving doesn't necessarily mean forgetting.

Forgiving just means you lay that dead weight, that bitterness, and that hatred in the hands of God, and you walk away. Forgiving is the beginning of a healing process, the day you start forgiving those who have done you wrong, is the day your life becomes better.

If you walk day-to-day, holding onto that un- forgiveness, it's only hurting you, not the person who did you wrong.

Take it from someone who’s been in that position.

Forgive for yourself, and walk away from the situation. Lay it in Gods hands.

It works, I promise!