Breaking a sweat through Zumba

Breaking a sweat through Zumba

Zumba fitness with Adam will help change your life!

31
Breaking a sweat through Zumba

Staying active has always been essential in my family and even now that I am in college, I try my best to find ways to fit in workouts and eat as healthy as possible. My Mother has been a Zumba fan for many years now, but the Zumba class she swears by is taught by her now good Friend, Adam.

I gave in and tried Zumba fitness with Adam and wow! I had so much fun and it left me breathless. The following week I tried another Zumba class with a different teacher, but as much as I liked it, there is something about Adam that made the class all the more fun! Maybe it is his enthusiasm? Or maybe it is how much he deeply cares for his Zumba students? Adam takes the time to know you and I know he has impacted my Mother's life (and now mine!) in more ways then possible. She takes immense pride in her "Zumba fitness with Adam" shirt, workout leggings, and sweatpants.

Zumba fitness not only is beneficial for your health, but it brings a community together. I always jokingly tell my mom she needs to get out and socialize more instead of hanging out with me, but when I go to Zumba, everybody knows her! I guess she must be taking my advice :) If you are not a member of Lifetime, but want to try out a Zumba class I know most gyms/universities that have group fitness activities will offer it. If you ever try out Zumba at Lifetime fitness, I highly recommend taking a class with Adam. It is so well worth it and even someone with two left feet will have a blast.

Follow @ZumbaFitnessWithAdam on Facebook to find out further details, here is a peek at his schedule:

Zumba fitness with Adam (schedule)
Mondays - Zumba 7pm Studio 1
Savage Lifetime Fitness

Tuesdays - Zumba 6:30pm Studio 1 Crosstown **45min Class**

Tuesdays - Zumba 8:00pm Studio 1
Bloomington South

Wednesdays - 7:00pm Studio 1
St. Louis Park (Lifetime)

Thursdays - Zumba 5:45pm Studio 2
Eden Prarie Lifetime Athletic

Fridays - Zumba 5:00pm GYM
Crosstown Lifetime fitness

Saturdays - Zumba 9:30am GYM

Saturdays - 50/50 (Zumba/Strength) 11:45am Studio 1
Lifetime Fitness Crosstown

Sundays - Zumba 10:45am Studio 1

Lifetime fitness Savage