Best Gifts For White Claws Lovers Every Girl Will Love

15 Christmas Gifts For The Girl Who ALWAYS Has A Stash Of White Claws In The Fridge

"Ain't no laws when you drink with Claus."

3644

There's no denying that White Claw was the trendiest alcoholic beverage of summer 2019, but we all know that one girl who takes her obsession for the Claws to a whole new level.

This is the girl who keeps a stash in her fridge at all times and will offer you one as soon as you walk in the door. It's the girl who'll try to smuggle her own White Claws into the bar because she can't imagine spending the night drinking anything else.

If you know EXACTLY who I'm talking about then you're in luck, because I've compiled a list of perfect gifts to get her for Christmas. We guarantee she'll like these (almost) as much as her favorite White Claw flavor.

White Claw-Themed Novelty Socks 

A bestseller on Etsy, this gift is perfect for any White Claw-lover who also wants to keep their feet warm and snuggly all winter long.

"Ain't No Laws When You're Drinking Claws" Glitter Tumbler

Another bestseller from Etsy, the best part about this gift is that you can customize the tumbler based on the White Claw flavor your friend obsesses over the most.

"Ain't No Laws When You're Drinking Claws" Sports Bra

Women's Sports Bra Ain't No Laws When You're Drinkin' Claws Yoga Vest Fitness Tank Tops White List Price: $20.99 New From: $20.99 in Stock

There's no better motivation to hit the gym than knowing you'll be able to guzzle a White Claw (or three) at the end of your workout.

$20.99

White Claws-Lover Doormat

If you don't like White Claws, please turn around and leave.

White Claws Coozies

Baxendale's Slim Can Sleeve Ain't No Laws When You're Drinking Claws 6-Pack Cute Insulator Coolie for Tall 12 Oz Drinks like White Claw, Red Bull, Truly, Michelob Ultra Neoprene

List Price: $17.99

New From: $17.99 in Stock

Because why not prep for the summer now?

$17.99

"Santa Claws" Sweatshirt

For that friend who loves Santa almost as much as White Claws.

White Claw Stud Earrings 

These Etsy earrings are SO cute, they'll even appeal to your friends who have lukewarm feelings about White Claws.

White Claw Soy Candles

Etsy really does have the most incredible creations...

"Saturdays Are For The Girls" White Claw Wall Tapestry 

For the girl who needs a little extra something to decorate her dorm room. Get it on Redbubble.

A Six-Pack Of Her Favorite White Claw Flavor

You really can't go wrong with this one.

Please note that all items are in stock as of the time of publication. As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.

From Your Site Articles