Truly Just Dropped Spiked Ice Cream — We're Already Buzzing

I've been a fan of hard seltzers since they became popular about a year ago. I like the light, refreshing taste of a seltzer that magically disguises the taste of alcohol, all for very few calories. It sounds like the stuff of fantasy, but it's real and it's always a go-to drink for me.

For those who don't know or have only heard of White Claw, Truly is one of the other popular brands of seltzers. They offer an expansive variety of flavors from the more traditional Wild Berry and Black Cherry to the more unique Blueberry & Acai and Watermelon and Kiwi.

Truly is what first got me into the seltzer game and though college has led me to drink more White Claws based on availability, Truly is still one of my favorite drinks.

Recently, Truly released spiked seltzer lemonades as well. I have not yet had a chance to personally try these, but they sound like the perfect drink to me. They are half seltzer, half lemonade and come in four flavors as well: Black Cherry, Original, Strawberry, and Mango. I have heard nothing but good reviews on these drinks, so I'm hoping to try them soon!

But none of this is really what I'm here to say today. Today, I have the best news for summer drinkers. Picture this: you've been sitting outside with your friends all day and it's super hot. You want to have another drink, but not even that sounds good because you're just too hot. You need something even cooler. Enter Truly Lemonade Ice Cream and Sorbet.

Yep, you read that right! According to Popsugar, Tipsy Scoop, a New York-based ice cream shop, is joining forces with Truly to create these boozy treats. There are four flavors of frozen deliciousness, one for each flavor of the Truly Lemonade. Imagine the possibilities: sundaes, floats, and on and on!

There are two ways to order these delicious treats. You can purchase the set of four flavor pints for $48 or you can bundle the pints with four cans of Truly Lemonade for $60. The best part? The pints can be shipped nationwide on dry ice! So don't despair if you aren't in New York because Tipsy Scoop has got you covered.

Thanks to Tipsy Scoop, the hard seltzer experience will never be the same, and honestly, I'm okay with that.

From Your Site Articles