10 Thoughts I Had While Watching A Marvel Movie For The First Time

So, I have literally never watched a Marvel movie in its entirety until like last week. My only interaction with a Marvel movie before that was buying Infinity War for my brother for Christmas and when my brother chose to watch Thor Ragnarok on New Year's Eve. So, I was very confused about everything. On Friday, I finally started watching and finished Captain America: The First Avenger in a day. Here are some thoughts I had while watching Captain America: The First Avenger with some Thor Ragnarok thrown in there too.

Doesn't Stan Lee make cameos? Where is he?

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Stan_Lee_(5774464408).jpg

I don't remember seeing him at all in the First Avenger. Was he even there? Also RIP.

Why is Hulk in this movie, I thought this was a Thor movie.

media.giphy.com

I wasn't really paying attention but all of a sudden, I hear HULKKKKKKK!!! And there's Hulk up on the screen fighting Thor.

I would die for Bucky Barnes

media.giphy.com

Who wouldn't?

So, Steve is war propaganda now?

media.giphy.com

Forget fighting the Nazis, let's get Steve to sing a song and punch Fake Hitler in the face!

Does Peggy Carter look like a young Queen Elizabeth II to anyone else?

media.giphy.com

Cause she is a queen!

What material is Steve's suit made out of?

media.giphy.com

Is his shield is made out of the vibranium (i think) what is suit made out of? Another super strong metal or...?

I would like to see that flashback of Steve and Bucky at Coney Island

Please, I need this flashback.

Bucky Barnes is my life now, okay? Okay.

media.giphy.com

Thank you Sebastian Stan. Thank you so much.

I KNOW THAT VOICE (When hearing Cate Blanchett speak)

media.giphy.com

That's not Hela, that's Valka!

Damn Steve

media.giphy.com