Affirmations For College Students

College is tough. In high school, you normally got the best grades and were one of the top students, but in college, everyone seems to be as good or better than you. Here are eight affirmations to remember while you're in college.

1. Just because you’re struggling academically doesn’t mean you’re ignorant or stupid.

2. Just because you’re struggling mentally or emotionally doesn’t mean you’re weak or oversensitive.

3. Your college education is an opportunity for you to enhance your life and challenge yourself to become a better version of yourself.

4. Success doesn’t come easily - it requires LOTS of patience, hard work, learning, perseverance, sacrifice, love, and passion for what you’re doing.

5. “Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.” -Rikki Rogers

6. These challenges in your life right now exist for a reason - they exist to make you stronger and help your character grow.

7. “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” -Steve Jobs

8. You’re doing well. Without a doubt, it’s hard now, but in the end, it’ll all work out.

Sometimes, it's hard to adapt to college life because it seems like everyone else has their shaz together, but you're not alone. Yes, it's hard as heck now, school's rough, and you feel like you're behind, but don't worry - you'll get through this.