If Your Zodiac Sign Was One of Santa's Reindeer

You know Dasher, and Dancer, and Prancer, and Vixen...

262

Now there aren't 12 reindeer, so if your Zodiac sign isn't on here, sorry...

Dasher - Aries

Aries are known to be in a bit of a rush, just like our dear friend Dasher...

Dancer - Libra

Libras are very balanced, much like Dancer. Graceful and stylish, Libras live it up.

Prancer - Scorpio

pngimg.com

You have a powerful bond with Dancer, as you have a powerful bond with everyone in your life. You focus on your task at hand.

Vixen - Taurus

A vixen in disguise, you like to get the job done, no matter the consequences.

Comet - Virgo

pngimg.com

You go out of your way to make sure the universe is a better place - you are quite literally out of this world (like a comet).

Cupid - Aquarius 

Lover of all things nature, you don't let anything get you down. You have a Cupid's heart.

Donner - Leo

Donner means thunder, and boy are Leos thunderous in letting their opinions show. You also express yourselves boldly, much like Donner.

Blitzen - Pisces

Picses energy is unlike anything we ever see. Blitzen means lightning, and Pisces are the lightning to the world.

Rudolph - Sagittarius

Sagittarius chase the impossible, dream big and take the risks no one else wants to take. You are literally Rudolph.