Which Amusement Park Is Best?

Which Amusement Park Is Best?

Six flags New England is best

497
Which Amusement Park Is Best?

Many people every year during the summer months make trips to some of the top amusement parks in the New England area. Some amusement parks that are located in the New England area are Canobie Lake Park which is located in the beautiful city of Salem New Hampshire, then there is also Water Country which is located in Portsmith, New Hampshire, and the major theme park located in New England is Six Flags New England. Six flags is located in Agawam Massachusetts which is between Hertford Connecticut and Massachusetts

. It is commonly names one of the top theme parks by people who visit the park throughout the season. It is named a top theme park for its many rides and attractions over the years. The newest one being the supeeman ride which gives you a virtual reality experience while riding a Rollercoaster which travels at speeds of up to 77 miles per hour. If you ever in the area I highly recommend this park it's worth the drive and worth the money to go.

Canobie Lake Park is also up there but I would not rank it as the best theme park, however it is one of my favorites as well. The thing that I like about Canobie Lake is that it has some really good rides, but could use some new rides. It has been about two years since the park last added a new ride. The attractions there are worth the money and worth the time to see. If you ever go up there you should check it out. It is worth it. The atmosphere at the park is really good and the employees there are very friendly.

The final park you should definitely consider checking out if you are in the New England area is Water Country. This however just based by it's name I think you have figured out that it is indeed a water park. I myself have not personally been to Water Country before but I have heard some good reviews of it from friends and family who have went to the park. If you are looking for a fast paced water slide then this is the park for you. However unlike the other parks who are open until the end of October and early November Water Country closes in September because unlike the other parks they offer fun activities for Halloween time where as water Country does not. How evaluation if you plan on going multiple times I highly recommend going to Six Flagss New England because it has one of the most talked about rides in the state. The ride I am referring to is Superman the ride virtual reality coaster. If you are ever in the area go on it you won't be disappointed especially if you like rollercoasters that travel at high speeds of more than 70 miles per hour.